- $100 for stills only – up to 5 stills
$125 for stills & video mix – 2 stills and 3 videos, or 3 stills and 2 videos
$175 for all video – up to 5 videos
Each trailer runs for approx 1 minute, and includes text, publisher / author logo, music and book cover.
Price includes up to 2 major revisions (images / music) and up to 3 minor revisions (text / fonts etc). Further revisions subject to negotiation.
Introduce another customer and you both get a $25 discount off your next trailer.
- $0.005/word for substantive editing
- $0.004/word for copy editing
- $0.004/word for proofreading
We also provide a comprehensive editing package, at $0.010/word.
We provide a free two-page sample edit.
Note: We’re booked for edits up to June 2018.
- $40 for Kindle format
- $50 for print (includes Kindle format)
- $50 for Smashwords (includes Kindle format)
- $55 for print, Smashwords, and Kindle
For anthology/multi-book sets, there’s an additional $5 per book.
We provide a MSWord doc and pdf, and also provide an epub file with the Smashwords version.
- $40 for any promotional-material template based on your cover or artwork you can provide
- $60 for any promotional-material template including 3 images provided by us
- $80 for a contemporary e-Book cover, including 3 images provided by us
- $60 for a contemporary e-Book cover, if you provide the images used
- $160-200 for a fantasy e-Book cover, including 3 images provided by us
- $140-180 for a fantasy e-Book cover, if you provide the images used
The price for the paperback cover is an additional $20, if we’re designing your e-Book cover. Prices include up to 5 substantial revisions, as well as unlimited revisions with respect to fonts and/or placement of author name and title. Prices are negotiable in the case of series/repeat orders.
Ask us about package deals!